Friday, February 11, 2011

Too many ideas, too little time!

My brain lately has been flooded with pattern ideas! I've been sketching them out so I don't forget them, but I need to find the time to add more hours to the day I think!


I currently have three design being tech edited and test knitting and at least 3 more waiting in the wings.

Little Copernicus will be the next one to be released. Test knitters are finishing up now and the tech editor is nearly done :) Pics can be seen here.

Pollux and Andromeda are with the tech editors right now!

Halley will be next. I don't have any pictures yet as it still needs sleeves (not sure why, but I really procrastinate when it comes to knitting sleeves!). Its a cute little empire waist sweater with pleats in the front.

The rest have yet to make it from my brain to the needles, but will soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment